Philips is one of the leaders in lighting technology worldwide and was critically involved in the development of the Light Emitting Ceramic technology. Their bulbs will offer a vastly superior quality of light, spectrum, and color. Featuring a ridiculously high photosynthetic photon flux of 1.95 per watt per second light source. The 3100K lamp is great for the vegetative phase of growth and can be used into flowering successfully.
- High 92 CRI, 33,000 initial lumens (105Lm/W)
- Lumen Maintenance @ 8,000 hours: 95%+
- Lumen Maintenance @ 20,000 hours: 85%
- Lamp rated for open/closed fixtures, double jacketed glass bulb
- Bi-pin lamp compatible with all Sun System® LEC® Brand Technology Fixtures
- NOTE: Designed/optimized for Philips brand electronic ballasts. If used with different brands there will likely be a shortening of lamp light and potential premature lamp failure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.