The RipTide™ pump is worth the investment simply because of how simple it is to dissamble and clean. Once you account for the quality and performance it’s a no brainer. Adding a pump to your system can result in a number of improvements in your brewing process. Pumps help with recirculating wort and producing a cleaner beer. Recirculation also helps with increasing efficiency, transferring hot liquids, and assisting with moving those large batches that you can’t lift!
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of lift!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning.
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB).
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control - don't spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds - no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation.
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping - a $25 retail value included! Base also serves as a cord wrap for the 10’ 120v cord.
- Convenient power switch on the base.
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.