Fromagina starter culture was developed by Bob & Ricki Carroll. It is a cross between Fromage Blanc and Mascarpone. Fromagina is excellent in cooking or served by itself as a delightfully, creamy spread. This is an easy cheese to start with, we highly recommend it for both beginners and advanced cheesemakers alike.
Contains 5 packs of culture.
- Heat 1 gallon of milk to 86ºF
- Add 1 packet of fromagina to milk, let rehydrate for 1-3 minutes
- Stir milk for 1-2 minutes
- Let set for 8-12 hours
- Drain in Butter Muslin for 6-12 hours
- Store finished cheese in a refrigerator for up to one week
- (LLC) Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
- (LL) Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
- (LLD) Lactococcus lactis subsp. biovar diacetylactis
- Microbial coagulant enzyme
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.