Canna Coco also carries the strictest R.H.P. for Horticulture quality mark. This certification is not limited to the finished product, it also covers the sourcing and processing of the raw material during the entire production process. This ensures you're getting the finest quality possible. Canna Coco never touches the ground and is free from weed seeds. It only touches fresh water and is devoid of salt content.
- Canna Coconut Coir medium is a pure product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering to prevent the medium from consuming the nutrients. Instead the nutrients are directly available to the plant
- Canna Coco medium is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to Canna's unique production process.
- It also has a complex water/air balance that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants
- Canna's buffering process allows them to 'pre-program' the growing medium to a certain age. This ensures you get the same consistent, high quality material time after time.
- Coco Coir medium can also be re-used a number of times and makes an excellent potting mix improver or soil conditioner after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.