Pro Mix HP = high porosity. With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
- Foliage plants
- Potted flowering plants
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Young plant propagation
- Vegetable transplants
- Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat‑based mixes. Great for crops that need frequent heavy feeding.
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- More difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (65-75%)
- WETTING AGENT
- MYCORRHIZAE - PTB297 TECHNOLOGY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.