Down to Earth was founded by organic gardening enthusiast Jack Bates in the early 80’s. Their focus was quality organic gardening ingredients that were sourced responsibly and sustainably. Since their humble beginnings they have become one of the leading suppliers of natural and organic gardening products.
Down To Earth’s Bio-Live is a robust, organic fertilizer featuring a unique blend of marine by-products inoculated with a diverse mixture of beneficial microbes that improve nutrient utilization, enhance uptake, and reduce stress. Specifically chosen mycorrhizal fungi and bacterial species rapidly colonize the rhizosphere and surrounding soil leading to a living biome in your own garden. Great for all plant types, use DTE Bio-Live to encourage extensive root systems, increased crop yields and superior quality flowers, fruits, herbs and vegetables.
Derived from Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Crab Meal, Shrimp Meal, Langbeinite, and Kelp Meal
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT(S):
- 2.5% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite
- Endomycorrhizal fungi: Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G. aggregatum, G. etunicatum – 0.2 prop/gm each; Glomus deserticola, G. monosporum, G. clarum, Paraglomus brasilianum, Gigaspora margarita – 0.16 prop/gm each. (725 prop/lb total)
- Ectomycorrhizal fungi: Rhizopogon villosulus, R. luteolus, R. amylopogon, R. fulvigleba – 300 prop/gm each; Pisolithus tinctorius – 5,500 prop/gm; Scleroderma cepa, S. citrinum – 575 prop/gm each. (3.5 million prop/lb total)
- Trichoderma: Trichoderma harzianum, T. koningii – 13,750 CFU/gm each. (12.4 million CFU/lb total)
- Saccharomyces: Saccharomyces cerevisiae – 18,250 CFU/gm. (8.2 million CFU/lb total)
- Bacteria: Bacillus azotoformans, B. coagulans, B. licheniformis, B. megaterium, B. pumilus, Paenibacillus durum, P.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.